Sunday 20 January 2008

Sunday Lunch





The forecast was right. The sun is shining and after the last few days of grey skies we decided to head to the Med. When we decided to move to France, one of my criteria of places to live, was to be able to have Sunday lunch overlooking at the sea. We did that today, outside and in shirtsleeves. After our lunch at Cap d'Agde we drove to Marseillan Plage. The sun was so warm, it even encouraged me to paddle. It was lovely seeing people on the beach making the most of the winter sunshine.

2 comments:

Minesy said...

Hello, I work with Sally and she said that you might be interested in the latest craze to flood the blogging world. If you got to my site and look at the post '8 random things about me' you can see what to do.

Have a lovely day.

Cheers Sarah

Minesy said...

Oh and my site is http://readingthecluetrain.wordpress.com

I knew I would forget something.

Cheers Sarah