Monday 25 May 2009

An Exhausting Sunday


Sunday was quite a day for sport lovers!


England beat the West Indies the one day cricket match. Paul Casey won the PGA at Wentworth by one stroke. Andy Murray defeated Juan Chela at Roland Garros in Paris. The football Premier League finished its season with many happy and sad football fans around the country and Jensen Button won the Monaco Grand Prix. Our television remote control was getting quite hot with all the channel hopping.


One thing that we did do live was watch the end of the final stage of the Tour de l’Aude in Limoux. The speed that they all crossed the line was amazing. The German Claudia Hausler won the overall Tour and Nicole Cooke finished fifth. All the results can be found on the Tour de LAude site.





2 comments:

Jamie Sandford said...

My name is Jamie Sandford and I run a regional website about the Languedoc Roussillon- www.frenchentree.com/languedoc

My wife and I, Greca, do our best to create as comprehensive a site about the region as we can. Having recently started reading a few blogs I thought it would be great for our readers to have a resource of the best blogs in France. We would like to add your blog to the list if you are happy for us to do so.

If you like what we are trying to achieve with our site, we would be very grateful if you would add a link to us somewhere on your blog.

Please let me know if you would like your blog to be included.

Kind regards,

Jamie.

Jamie Sandford
Tel. 0033 (0)4 68 31 68 87

Ann Trim said...

Thank you for reading my blog and would have no problems if you want to add it to the list. I was very impressed with the detail on your site.

I will include a link to your site on my blog.